After the completion of the project, the partners of the CAMPT Competence Centre concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with effect from August 19, 2020. The main executive body of the Competence Centre is the “CAMPT Committee”, with at least 1 representative from each contracting party.
The subject of the Memorandum is mutual cooperation in the following areas:
- Scientific research and development;
- Educational, consulting and advisory activities;
- Services and production;
- Promotion and marketing.
- Soft target protection, vehicle stopping, system solutions;
- Materials for ballistic protection (autoclaved composite, RPC, hybrid laminates), protective panels, mobile ballistic protection systems;
- Advanced ballistic protection of vehicles; ballistic protection enhancement in the context of upgrading existing ballistic vehicles;
- Composite packaging for ammunition transport and storage;
- Advanced testing (microtomography of materials under different loading modes, material research);
- Automotive (electromobility and its threats);
- Composite pressure vessels – energy storage for military systems – weight saving (emergency and rescue services, automotive – weight reduction);
- Safety research topics in the area of pipeline infrastructures (hydrogenation of gas – threat of hydrogen embrittlement of materials, advanced protection of pipeline systems).
Main forms of cooperation:
- Cooperation in the field of scientific research activities within the above mentioned topics;
- Mutual consultation and cooperation in the development and implementation of joint research projects;
- Promotion of the results of the CAMPT Centre of Competence at exhibitions, conferences, workshops and in the media;
- Setting up joint research teams;
- Mutual use of the instrumentation and specialized laboratories of the individual departments;
- Short- and long-term research fellowships.