After the announcement of the 2nd call for proposals of the National Centres of Competence Programme at the end of 2021, the existing CAMPT consortium was extended with additional members and a new consortium CAMPT2 was created, whose possible future cooperation was confirmed by a contract dated April 5, 2022.
Members of the NCK CAMPT2
Výzkumný ústav stavebních hmot, a.s.
Vojenský výzkumný ústav, s. p.
Ústav teoretické a aplikované mechaniky AV ČR, v. v. i.
Centrum dopravního výzkumu, v. v. i.
TriCera s.r.o. (spin-off VUT v Brně)
EXCALIBUR ARMY spol. s r.o.
STV GROUP a.s.
BOGGES, spol. s r.o.
SVS FEM s.r.o.
Azu design s.r.o.
The main objective of the project is to establish the National competence centre (NCC) “Centre of advanced solutions for protection enhancement and global security challenges” (CAMPT2) that will represent a stable and long-term base for applied research, development and innovations in the field of advanced materials, testing methods and technologies for protection and safety enhancement. The project outputs will be applied in the field of protection against impact, blast and ballistic threats (accidental or intentional). The specific aim is focused on enhancement of citizens’ security, safe transport, protection of critical infrastructure and new solutions for the defence industry to maintain national security. High-end world-class products will be delivered to the international market.
• Research, development, and innovations of advanced materials for application in impact, blast, and ballistic protection.
• Development of new solutions for the security of citizens, retrofitting of buildings/structures, and systems of threat detection.
• Development of new solutions and elements for safe transport infrastructure.
• Development of state-of-the-art blast and ballistic protection applicable in the defence industry and protection of critical infrastructure.
• Development and improvement of testing and simulation methods.
• Dissemination of knowledge and expertise in the field of defense and security, increasing human resources.